Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 Months In the Lords Army and TRANSFERS!!!

Hello!!!

This past week was AMAZING! We were able to find 4 new investigators and we were able to meet the majority of our goals!!! It was such a blessing after last week's hard times. This past week we still had meetings and transfers and got held up in places and yet we were still able to reach all our goals pretty much by saturday and exceed a few!

Turns out I got sick on Tuesday. Flu like symptoms. Fun stuff! But we still went out and worked and had a great day! We saw so many miracles happen and it is so wonderful to see as you pray and fast for miracles to happen that the Lord does hear your prayers! He hears every wish of your heart and every pray that is said. I know that the Lord loves each and every one of us and He wants to give us what we want, just as a mother and father want to give their children all they ask for and the cool thing is, the Lord CAN give us everything we ask for. But that's the catch, we have to ask. We have to take that action and ask the Lord and then we have to do all we can to be able to receive what we have asked for and do our part. Sometimes if your asking if you should do something, like move someplace or apply somewhere or something else, you sometimes just have to make the decision yourself and then pray if it's the right decision and/or just do it! The only way we can be blessed is if we ACT!

So this past monday was TRANSFERS! On Wednesday night the Assistant to the President called us for Sister P. to tell her she was training! Which meant 4 things could happen...1) I'd be transferred, 2)She'd whitewash with the new sister, 3)We'd be in a trio, or 4) We'd Both move...So Saturday night the transfer calls came and of course we got a call and I was transferred to the Claremont 2nd Ward!!! I am now companions with Sister Mattingley and we are pinkwashing (aka whitewashing-replacing elders)!!! I am so excited to see how the work moves forward here and the miracles we will see! And yes I'm super close to B. and T. now! Especially his school... That just goes to show that the Lord needs me here because if President picked where we would go I doubt he would put me so close to family. 

Well, I am so happy for the blessings of the Temple and that we can be together with our families forever and help those family members who have passed on from this life receive their temple ordinance so they too can be with us forever. I love this work and all those I have and will serve with! I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be at this time to grow and be a tool in His hands to help our brothers and sisters come closer to Christ and eternal life!

Love,
Sister Celeste Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment