Thursday, October 16, 2014

Just Kidding!

Hi Again!

So the elders are late for dinner so I can write a little more.

The main things that happened this week is that we helped a sister out
who was sick last Wednesday where we went and worked in her area and
then I ended up getting sick. At least I didn't get bronchitis like
the other sister. So sad! On Friday we had a limited time only special
edition zone meeting where we watched meet the Mormons! How many
missionaries can say they watched a movie that was in theaters on
their mission!? It's so cool! Then we went to the temple today! So
beautiful! So spiritual and such a relief! I love the temple! Then
last Saturday night I got a text from the claremont sisters asking if
I could say the opening prayer at shawms baptism on the 19th. I was
shocked! We set her with a date with her to November 9th so it moved
up a lot! To sunday! so excited! Well now I need to help with dinner
so I love you all!

Love, Sister Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment