Monday, April 20, 2015

18 Months Serving in the Lord's Army!!

Hello All!

Well this is it! I fly home tomorrow and go back to "normal life". I
am so grateful for the experiences I have had on my mission. And I am
so grateful for all those who have helped me through this time in my
life. 18 months really did fly by so fast! One of the biggest things I
have learned is God does not do one thing to get one result. He does
one thing to get many results! I look back in my life and the ways he
has prepared me to serve and mission and there are way too many little
things that can not be a coincidence. I'm so thankful for all the
support and help all of you have given me and especially all the
prayers. Pray is powerful!!! I know this church is true and I know
Heavenly Father loves us and knows each of us! Jesus Christ is the
Christ. He is our savior and he knows what each of us go through. With
him we will never be alone! I love this time of my life. I was hard
but it was the best 18 months FOR my life! I love you all!

Love,
Sister Celeste Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment